MORE MELTING MOMENTS

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, February 11, 2009 0 comments
Life is always beautiful when we get to share melting moments with our loved ones.

Tonight, once again my family and I dined with Jackson's family. He is on a full scholarship and finishing his second year in Business Administration in Tamkang University in Taipeh and for the record, is tops in his English and Economics classes. :-) I wrote about Jackson and his family in the blog post called Is it possible to have lasting friendship?

Last week, my family treated his family for dinner and tonight it was their treat before he returns to Taiwan. We dined at Feringghi Garden in Batu Feringghi.

Jackson's family and yours truly...We had such a wonderful time together reminiscing and wondering where we would be in the years to come....

Here we are - my dear beloved ever patient, tolerant husband and yours truly looking much broader after a lovely dinner.

My two heroes and I standing outside another dining area of the restaurant. The dishes came in such large portions that there was simply no space left for desert!
Por Por enjoyed the Thai Green Curry and condiments that came along with the dish.
Jackson enjoyed his Chicken and Steak Combo.

Nick, as usual, went for Grilled Salmon Steak...
My other half had baked red snapper and crab.


I had Cheesy Sambal Red Snapper - an interesting combination.
Jackson's mom had Teriyaki Salmon Steak.

To be honest, I put on a bit of weight since Chinese New Year but managed to shed one third of it. My diet will start again after I have lunch tomorrow with another two former students who are studying Engineering at University of Melbourne. At this rate, I hope I can still see my toes by the end of this month!!!

I know I am greatly blessed to have such people in my life who accept me - lock, stock and barrel - who can see and forgive my weaknesses and yet love me...that is love in unspoken words and I just want to dedicate this song to Jackson, who is like another son to me, and his very loving family ...Thanks for the unforgettable dinner but more importantly, thanks for being a real friend to me for the past 13 years and for allowing me to teach, guide and nurture you. I have been greatly blessed by the exchange for I have learnt precious lessons from you and your wonderful family!!!!! See you again when you are back for your next term break. I am very proud of you, young man!!! And we will all miss you!!!!

*teardrops*

0 comments to MORE MELTING MOMENTS

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.