PROJECT CAMELOT INTERVIEWS DAVID ICKE

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2 comments
'David Icke's unflinching and remarkable commitment to his cause has made life far easier for many who have come after him - including ourselves. Project Camelot owe him our own vote of thanks, and in this two hour FutureTalk we pay tribute to his life's work, and to the man who is still standing after all these years, still marching on that road less traveled, determined to present what he suspects is the truth, whatever it is.'



2 comments to PROJECT CAMELOT INTERVIEWS DAVID ICKE

  1. says:

    Starmandala Few will sit through this complex conversation in its entirety. I did and decided to archive it on my blog on June 17th! Thanks for spreading the word on David Icke and Project Camelot :-)

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Antares,

    I remember reading about it somewhere and watching it recently but could not remember where and when...and even went to your blog to check...but I could not find it..Must have slipped through the gap..

    It is an excellent video, Antares, and I sat through it too! I hope as many people can watch it. Take care..:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.