POLITICAL HUMOR FOR SATURDAY MORNING

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, January 16, 2010 9 comments
When Einstein died and arrived at the gates of heaven, St. Peter wouldn't let him in until he proved his identity. Einstein scribbled out a couple of his equations, and was admitted into paradise.

And when Picasso died, St. Peter asked, "How do I know you're Picasso?"

Picasso sketched out a couple of his masterpieces. St. Peter was convinced and let him in.

When George W. Bush died, he went to heaven and met the man at the gates. "How can you prove to me you're George W. Bush?" Saint Peter said.

Bush replied, "Well heck, I don't know."

St. Peter says, "Well, Albert Einstein showed me his equations and Picasso drew his famous pictures. What can you do to prove you're George W. Bush?"

Bush replies, "Who are Albert Einstein and Picasso?"

St. Peter says, "It must be you, George, c'mon on in."

_________________________________________

Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and George W. Bush were set to face a firing squad in a small Central American country. Bill Clinton was the first one placed against the wall and just before the order was given he yelled out, "Earthquake!" The firing squad fell into a panic and Bill jumped over the wall and escaped in the confusion.

Al Gore was the second one placed against the wall. The squad was reassembled and Al pondered what he had just witnessed. Again before the order was given Al yelled out, "Tornado!" Again the squad fell apart and Al slipped over the wall.

The last person, George W. Bush, was placed against the wall. He was thinking, "I see the pattern here, just scream out something about a disaster and hop over the wall." He confidently refused the blindfold as the firing squad was reassembled. As the rifles were raised in his direction he grinned from ear to ear and yelled, "Fire!"

___________________________________________

Before the inauguration, George W. was invited to a 'get acquainted' tour of the White House.

After drinking several glasses of iced tea, he asked President Clinton if he could use his personal bathroom. He was astonished to see that the President had a solid gold urinal!

That afternoon, George W. told his wife, Laura, about the urinal. "Just think," he said, "when I am President, I'll have my own personal gold urinal!"

Later, when Laura had lunch with Hillary at her tour of the White House, she told Hillary how impressed George had been with his discovery of the fact that, in the President's private bathroom, the President had a gold urinal.

That evening, Bill and Hillary were getting ready for bed. Hillary turned to Bill and said, "Well, I found out who pissed in your saxophone."

_____________________________________________

Bush and Gore were sitting in a restaurant to discuss the craziness of the election. When the waitress came to take their orders, Gore said, "I'll take the steak." When she asked Bush, he said, "I'll take the quicky." Gore motioned for the waitress to come closer, and whispered into her ear "He means the quiche."

In a Veteran's Day speech, President Bush vowed, 'We will finish the mission. Period.' Afterwards, he was advised he doesn't have to read the punctuation marks.
______________________________________________

The scene is the darkest jungle in Africa. Two tigers are stalking through the jungle when the one in the rear suddenly reaches out with his tongue and licks the butt of the one in front. The lead tiger turns and says, "Hey, cut it out, alright." The other tiger says sorry and they continue on their way.

After about five minutes the rear tiger suddenly repeats his action. The front tiger turns angrily and says," I said don't do that again!" The rear tiger says "sorry" again and they continue.

After about another five minutes, the rear tiger repeats his action. The front tiger turns and says, "What is it with you, anyway? I said to stop." The rear tiger says, "I really am sorry but I just ate a lawyer and I'm just trying to get the taste out of my mouth."

A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $700,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"

A pick pocket was up in court for a series of petty crimes. The judge said "Mr. Banks you are hereby fined $100." The lawyer stood up and said "Thanks, my lord, however my client only has $75 on him at this time, but if you'd allow him a few minutes in the crowd. . ."

Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day. "My name is Billy. What's yours?" asked the first boy. "Tommy," replied the second. "My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?" asked Billy. Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer." "Honest?" asked Billy. "No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

______________________________________________

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offence committed by his limb."

"Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.

______________________________________________

A big city London lawyer went duck hunting in rural Scotland. He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer's field on the other side of a fence.

As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked the lawyer what he was doing.

The lawyer responded, "I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and now I'm going to retrieve it."

The old farmer replied. "This is my property, and your not coming over here."

The indignant lawyer replied. "I'm one of the best trial lawyers in the UK, and if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything that you own.

The old farmer smiled and said, "Apparently, you don't know how we do things in Scotland. We settle small disagreements like this, with the Scottish Three Kick Rule."

The lawyer asked, "What is the Scottish Three Kick Rule?"

The farmer replied, "Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth until someone gives up."

The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly gets down from the tractor and walked up to the city fella. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer's groin, which dropped him to his knees.

His second kick nearly ripped the nose off his face.

The lawyer was flat on his belly, when the farmer's third kick to a kidney nearly causing him to give up, but didn't.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, "Okay, you old tosser, now it's my turn."

The old farmer smiled and said,

"Naw, I give up, You can keep the duck!"

__________________________________________

A member of the Senate, known for his hot temper and acid tongue, explodes one day in mid-session and begins to shout, "Half of this Senate is made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"

All the other Senators plead to the angry member that he withdraw his statement, or be removed from the remainder of the session. After a long pause, the angry member accepted.

"Ok," he said, "I withdraw what I said. Half of this Senate is NOT made up of cowards and corrupt politicians!"

_________________________________________

JULIUS CAESAR

A long time ago, Julius Caesar declared, "Veni, vidi, vici." "I came, I saw, I conquered." His words echoed throughout two millenia. Until one day...

Monica Lewinsky gushed, "Orgasmus, slidici, incontinare." "He came, I slipped, it dribbled."

Linda Tripp hissed, "Verboso, memorex, serpentus." "She told, I taped, I blabbed."

Kenneth Starr cheered, "Gerministi! Homonisti! Felonisti!" "It matched! It's HIS! I GOT him!"

And Bill Clinton sobbed, "Perjuratum, erratis, manuro." "I lied - I mean - I didn't."

______________________________________________

THE PREZ AND THE POPE



President Clinton and the Pope died on the same day, and due to an administration foul up, Clinton was sent to heaven and the Pope to hell. The Pope explained the situation to the Devil. He checked out all of the paperwork, called the Pearly Gates admitting office, and the error was acknowledged. The Pope was told, however, that it would take about 24 hours to fix the problem.

The next day the Pope was called in, the Devil said his good-bye, and he began his journey to heaven. Along the way, he met Clinton, who was on his way down. They stopped to chat.

The Pope said, "Sorry about the mix-up. By the time you get to hell, it's really too late to save any souls."

Clinton replied, "No problem. I'm sure I'll be with more familiar company down below, anyway."

The Pope continued, "Well, I'm really excited about going to heaven."

"Why's that?" Clinton asked.

"All my life I've wanted to meet the Virgin Mary," the Pope replied.

"Oh," said Clinton. "I'm afraid you're a day late."

______________________________________

Have a great weekend!

9 comments to POLITICAL HUMOR FOR SATURDAY MORNING

  1. says:

    nick Sis,

    Malaysia's Julius Caesar wannabe drunken slur "Correctus! Correctus! Correctus??? "Looks like me! Sounds like me! Nope, didn't recognized that man at all, Your Honor. Hic!"

    Hamba.
    have a great weekend Sis. GOD Bless.

  1. says:

    Ckw As President Truman told it, he had very weak eyes as a boy and couldn't see well enough to play baseball.

    "Since I couldn't see the ball, they gave me a special job," he said.

    "What was that, Mr President?" somebody asked. "Cheerleader?"

    "No," he replied. "Umpire."

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Nick

    LOL!! You have this uncanny ability to weave the events of our country into the jokes I post :-). Excellent - that is the hallmark of sharp and analytical thinking.

    Take care and enjoy the weekend with your loved ones.

    May the Almighty bless and keep you and yours safely.

    Salam

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear CKW

    Many thanks to you for sharing that episode from Truman's life. Precious lessons to be learnt from that one.

    Take care and have a good day!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous Pak Nif, a political leader from my kampung, always returned home late.

    One night, as usual, he was tiptoeing into his bedroom when his wife suddenly woke up. "Is that you, Nif?"

    "Well," Pak Nif answered, "it better be."

  1. says:

    Penang Sabahan “Christians in Sarawak and Sabah need not worry over this issue because it is a common tradition there. I have been to an Iban church service and I heard the word “Allah” used there,” said Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz.

    I'm confused. My husband is from Semenanjung Malaysia, and I now live with him in Penang.

    How now? How?

    Looks like this is political humor too....

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anonymous @ 5.27 pm

    Haha! That is funny! Thanks for sharing and do take care.

    Keep on smiling and stay in touch, ya?

    Best wishes

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Penang Sabahan

    What can I say but 1Malaysia and 2Stds....

    Do not be discouraged...Joshua 1:8,9...

    In times like this, we have to stick closer to our Father.

    Shalom

  1. says:

    A Arthur ha ha really good ones,MWS. Maybe some lawyers especially from the BN may not appreciate those jokes but it fits their profile.

    Maybe you have heard this one before:

    A man was drinking in a pub and he said loudly, "All lawyers are assholes."

    A man came up to him and said,"Hey I take offense at your statement. Its better that you apologize or else I get a couple of my fellow colleagues to throw you out."

    The man replied,"Never mind that, I am one of your league also."

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.