SOMETHING LIGHT, EASY AND CRAZY!

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, July 1, 2010 0 comments
It has been a dreary rainy day today. Before I do my next post, I thought I'd post a few funny videos that I watched. Er...I had no choice. My younger boy who had a long day at school and an extra BM class needed to unwind so he asked me to download the following videos for both of us to enjoy.

Here it is...Nick's prescription for a long stressful day:

Please click on the links.

THE ANNOYING ORANGE (over 23 million views!!!!! No kidding)

MARSHMALLOW MURDER (over 9.2 million views)

LEGO MAN PRANK CALL (almost 3 million views)

I AM COW (pay attention to the witty lyrics - my favorite, no offense to Hindus)

Have a lovely dinner. Please swing back later for the next sopo post. Thanks!

0 comments to SOMETHING LIGHT, EASY AND CRAZY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.