DOGGY WANTS TO LEARN MERENGUE

Posted by Unknown On Friday, September 3, 2010 2 comments
Many thanks to ~wits0~ who sent me the following video which not only had me laughing but also tapping my feet as I reminisced those dancing days of my youth :-). Enjoy this video. Take care and have a lovely evening.

Thanks, ~wits0~, for sharing this awesome clip!



Here's another doggy video that my friend Nancy sent me - A Husky Dog saying "I Love You". Now if a dog can say it, don't forget to tell your loved ones that you love them too!! Wishing you a weekend filled with loving moments!



Thanks, Nancy, for sharing this clip.

*This post is specially dedicated to StraightTalking, Edward and all my readers and friends who are dog lovers.

2 comments to DOGGY WANTS TO LEARN MERENGUE

  1. says:

    Anonymous Some politicians just can't be tamed and here even god can dance in style, what a weird world we live in.
    ~ahoo~

  1. says:

    Unknown Exactly, ahoo! Makes us really wonder and shake our heads.

    Take care and have a great week!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.