LATERAL THINKING TEST

Posted by Unknown On Friday, September 10, 2010 3 comments
How many of you are experts in lateral thinking? If you have time, please take this test which my dear friend Angela sent me recently. Do leave a comment if you have time. Thanks! Have a lovely day!





3 comments to LATERAL THINKING TEST

  1. says:

    nick Aiyahh..Sis,

    Fail the test lah! Looks like I have a vertical thinking orientation or maybe I was too full with rendang and lemang...

    Have a nice weekend Sis and stay health and well!

    Nick.

  1. says:

    almost failed the test there's another answer for the 3rd question. it is to strike out the '=' sign with a '/' to make it 'not equal to'.

    hence it becomes 5 + 5 + 5 not equal to 550.

    :)

  1. says:

    ismi i could only do the 'anything' :)
    interesting. i like such exercise. wil use it to test my children :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.