The Ultimate Invention of the 21st Century!!

Posted by Unknown On Friday, September 24, 2010 6 comments
Thanks to Freddie who sent me the following post which I am putting up for humor and not to insult or to offend anyone. Smile a lot and have a lovely weekend. Next post will be up soon so do swing by later!



APPLE DOES IT AGAIN!

Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music.

The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

I wonder who will buy this gadget :-). Cheers!

*iTit is a work of fiction and this has been posted for laughs.

6 comments to The Ultimate Invention of the 21st Century!!

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Obviously someone who'd love to pander to excuses like: May I place my ears nearer to your iTit darling? I'd like to listen to your boobs....har har har....Aunty Paula, this can cause a riot. Imagine a female politician on stage telling everyone: Hear my booby speaks.... purrr....meow!

  1. says:

    The Phoenix Foundation Hi!
    At last I can find you!

    After the fracus, when you went "off - line" & below the radar, I was trying to surf you!!!!!

    What is WRITERS INC?

    I am ashamedly posting some of your pieces on by blog & when I get a hang of the ICT later on my websites.

    Chiao & Godspeed.

    Mr.M

  1. says:

    Anonymous nipples everyday keep apples away !

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Angelina

    Hehehe!!! I knew you would love this one!! Love your closing line...puuurrrfect for a freaky Friday LOL!!!

    Thanks for the smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy the weekend. :-)

    Salam

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Mr. M

    Thank you so much for swinging by!!! I have never forgotten your words of kindness and encouragement during those dark moments of my life and your comment is safe and sound in another site because the pre-Jan 2009 posts are all locked somewhere in cyberspace.

    Writers.Inc. is my other blog where I used to write inspirational stuff and then decided to broaden my interests in Aug 2008. Thereafter, I set up this blog so Writers. Inc. is the place where I post inspirational writings sourced from here and there - an oasis of some sort for my dear readers and friends.

    Thank you for featuring some of my posts in your site and for linking back.

    Take care and have a wonderful weekend. Do keep in touch!

    Cheers!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon # 3

    LOL!! Wah - you are a real riot haha!! Thanks for the smiles! Have a lovely weekend :-)

    Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.