WATCH YOUR WORDS!

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, September 5, 2010 2 comments
Last night my wife and I were sitting in the living room, talking about life... In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying.

I said to her: ‘Dear, never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle.

If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die'.

Then my wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me.

Then she proceeded to disconnect

*the TV
*the Cable
*the Dish
*the DVD
*the Computer
*the Cell Phone
*the iPod
*and the Xbox

After that, she went to the fridge and threw away all my beer!!

I ALMOST DIED!!!

Lesson learnt - watch your words when talking to your wife :-).

*Thanks to Pauline who sent me this post. Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments to WATCH YOUR WORDS!

  1. says:

    Anonymous Yes, watch your words ! Don't play play as per PCK's antics. Saying the wrong words at the right place will still get you suspended, like it or not.

    Better to stay clear of the danger coastline at all cost if you want to live and enjoy life without a yoyo BP, day in and day out, ya.
    ~ahoo~

  1. says:

    Unknown Haha! Very wise words, dear ahoo.

    At our age, we really have to watch our BP. More and more, I hear my friends telling me abt health problems and realize how blogging has not been a very healthy activity because it has made me live a sedentary lifestyle in front of the laptop!

    Sighs

    A real occupational hazard!

    Take care and God bless.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.