Heart Prints

Posted by Unknown On Friday, November 12, 2010 0 comments
Whatever our hands touch...we leave
fingerprints on.
On walls, on furniture, on door knobs,
dishes and books.

As we touch we leave our identity..
Oh please where ever I go today...
help me leave heart prints.



Heart prints of compassion,
understanding and love.
Heart prints of kindness and genuine concern.

May my heart touch a lonely neighbor...
or a runaway daughter...
or an anxious mother...
or perhaps a dear friend!

I shall go out today...
to leave heart prints...
and if some one should say...
"I felt your touch!"



-Author Unknown-


Thank you to all readers and friends who have left heart prints in this blog via comments/emails or simply by your presence here. God bless you and yours always. Have a great weekend.

0 comments to Heart Prints

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.