Stand and Deliver

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, November 24, 2010 2 comments
Stand and Deliver

Worry yourself not with lives
For they do not worry yours
Truer, your passion becomes set
Straighter, the road you carve
Less burdened, the path of the warrior



Peace of mind
Peace of body
Peace of soul
The new one will rise
The old applaud its nature

The day has risen
The journey now becomes
Lift upon your sword
Your shield sure to come
Tungsten of truth and fire

Destiny shall come your way
Triumph in struggle
Deliver

-Author Unknown-

The Flower In Me


I am like a flower
Not sure of when I will die.
Not sure of when I will grow back again
When I am crushed with pain and cry.

I am not sure if I can hold myself up
When I ache with unbearable pain.
What do I do when my petals fall off?
Do I go find them out in the rain?

What do I do when I'm not given enough water, to make it through the day?
What do I do when I look up in the sky?
And the sun doesn't show a ray?

I stand as tall as a flower would,
As long as I possible can.
I will stand and show my colors,
That is what I plan.

I may drupe and my petals may fall,
But that won't stop me from growing.
My love, honesty and beauty,
I will keep showing.

I am like a flower,
Strong and supreme.
I may be trampled on,
But I will never lose faith in my dreams.

-Author Unknown-

2 comments to Stand and Deliver

  1. says:

    Anonymous paula , the dvd and mp3 will reach to you soon, i send Daren address, thanks
    Jeet

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Jeet

    Thanks!! It arrived today! Will get it from him soon. Take care and God bless you.

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.