As I Get Older, I Ponder

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 21, 2011 4 comments
1. Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

2. Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

3. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. So I said, "Implants?" She hit me.

4. I don't do drugs. At my age I get the same effect just standing up fast.



5. Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea..."

6. I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

7. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and Sh1t-head's.

8. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

9. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?

10. Why is it that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?

11. A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "S**t...that was fun!"

12. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

13. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

14. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press "Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?

15. Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

16. Wouldn't you know it...Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.

17 Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.

-Author Unknown -

Thanks to an anonymous commenter who shared the above post in response to my post called HEREIf I Have Learned Anything. Have a nice day, everyone!

4 comments to As I Get Older, I Ponder

  1. says:

    Ummie Thanks for sharing.
    We live with many of these.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi dear Ummie

    You are most welcome. How true that these sayings/observations are real in our lives. Take care and have a blessed week.

    Salam

  1. says:

    Anonymous why do god make me tall and handsome,intelligent and rich,young and strong...and then expect me to be forever faithful to one woman?

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon

    LOL!! You will be blessed when you comply :-).

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.