A Most Daunting Test

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, April 17, 2011 0 comments
After my trek this evening, I had dinner and feel absolutely knackered. I have not even showered yet :-( because I am too tired to make my way to the bathroom. I tried to write a post on voting behavior but am just too tired to continue. In a bid to stimulate my mental agility, I decided to do a quiz AT THIS LINK.

Er...I feel kind of depressed now :-) because many of my answers were incorrect.

Anyway, do swing by THIS LINK to try the many tests there.

In the mean time, I still have to mop the floor and then shower. I will put up the other post on voting behavior after 10pm.

Please swing by later to check it out. Take care and here's wishing you a lovely evening!

0 comments to A Most Daunting Test

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.