A Near Death Experience?

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, June 4, 2011 5 comments
Last night Jake and his mom were sitting in the living room, talking about life...
In-between, they talked about the idea of living or dying.

Jake said to his mom, 'Mom, never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the contraptions that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die'.

His mom got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards him...and proceeded to disconnect:
the TV
the Cable
the Dish
the DVD player
the Computer
the Cell Phone
the iPod
the Xbox
and then went to the fridge and threw away all his beer!!!


....JAKE ALMOST DIED!!!

-Author Unknown-

Just kidding!

Posted for the sake of humor with no intention to offend or insult anyone.

Thanks to T.O. who sent me this joke (which I changed to the third person).

Have a nice day and keep smiling!

5 comments to A Near Death Experience?

  1. says:

    johnnie lim just dropping by. thanks again for a good laugh Paula to cheer me up on this public holiday, where everybody else is off while I am at office. you have a good week end.

  1. says:

    Unknown Good morning, Johnnie!

    You are most welcome. It is always lovely to hear from you. I am so sorry that you have to work on a public holiday. Nonetheless, I hope you have a fruitful time working and a wonderful weekend to rest. Take care and do keep in touch.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Choong Kooi Chee I like the mom.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Choong Kooi

    Haha!! I have not reached that stage yet - fortunately for the boys.

    Take care and God bless you.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Administrator Yes ...the following contains near death experience.

    http://www.divinerevelations.info/

    http://www.endtimerevelations.org/

    http://www.testimonyshare.com/mum-saw-heaven-and-hell/

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.