THE BEAUTY OF FALL, BUTCHART GARDENS

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, June 30, 2009 2 comments
Feast your eyes on these photos which were sent to me by Angela (thanks dearie) ..I've saved them in ppt in Scribd so please wait a while for the file to upload and then enjoy the splendor of fall in Butchart Gardens. Have a nice day!

Publish at Scribd or explore others: Illustrations & Maps magazine news

2 comments to THE BEAUTY OF FALL, BUTCHART GARDENS

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Can you imagine me frolicking in that garden while you take your walks there? Masterwordsmith, will you take me there? Purrrlease....meow...meow...meow...
    This cat is still dreaming of New Zealand...sigh...

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Cat-in-Sydney,

    Wow!! What a wonderful scene you have painted, dear Cat-in-Sydney. I can imagine what a beautiful day it would be and I might have to fend off would admirers and Brad might get into a fight with them!

    What to do? You are such a beautiful kitty cat :-).

    I am also dreaming of New Zealand...ah one day....

    Take care dearie...

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.