BEST JOKES ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, February 2, 2010 16 comments
Translations of the Female Language to help men to better understand women
Fine: This is the word we use at the end of any argument that we feel we are right about but need to shut you up. NEVER use Fine to describe how a woman looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.

Five minutes: This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five
minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

Nothing: This means something, and you should be on your toes.
Nothing is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards.
Nothing usually signifies an argument that will last Five Minutes and end with the word Fine.

Go Ahead (with raised eyebrows): This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over Nothing and will end with the word Fine.

Go Ahead (normal eyebrows): This means "I give up" or Do what you want, because I don't care. You will get a raised eyebrow Go ahead in just a few minutes, followed by Nothing and Fine and she will talk to you in about Five Minutes when she cools off.

Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal
statement very misunderstood by men. A Loud Sigh means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over Nothing.

Soft Sigh: Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. Soft Sighs are one of the few things that some men actually understand. She is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

Oh: This word followed by any statement is trouble. Example: "Oh, let me get that." Or, "Oh, I talked to him about what you were doing last night." If she says Oh before a statement, RUN, do not walk, to the nearest exit. She will tell you that she is Fine when she is done tossing your clothes out the window, but do not expect her to talk to you for at least 2 days. Oh, as the lead to a sentence, usually signifies that you are caught in a lie. Do not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get raised eyebrows Go ahead followed by acts so unspeakable that we can't bring ourselves to write about them.

That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man. That's Okay means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you retributions for whatever it is that you have done. That's Okay is often used with the word "Fine" and used in conjunction with a raised eyebrow Go ahead. At some point in the near future when she has plotted and planned, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

Please Do: This is not a statement; it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance to tell the truth, so be careful, and you shouldn't get a That's Okay.

Thanks: A woman is thanking you. Do not faint; just say you're welcome.

"Thanks a lot": This is much different from Thanks. A woman will say, Thanks a lot when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way, and will be followed by the Loud Sigh. Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the Loud Sigh, as she will only tell you Nothing.

________________________________________
A Letter from Men to Women

To all women,
On behalf of all men I would like to clarify a few points:

* The floor is considered an acceptable clothing storage location.
* Never ask me to purchase feminine products. Assume that I will come home with the wrong thing.
* When watching TV hugging is always fine because I can still see the screen. Kissing should only be done during timeouts and commercials. Questions should also be limited to this period as you stand a much better chance of getting an immediate response.
* When we are watching your show and I change the channels during a commercial do not hassle me that they are over to change the channel back. I always know when the timing is right. Also, when we are channel surfing do not ask me to go back, there was a good reason why I skipped it.
* If you need help with the laundry, I am more than willing to carry it from the bedroom to the washer. In my mind this is half the chore and I am now free to return to the couch.
* If I mention that a male friend of mine is allowed to do something it is not necessary for you to call his wife/girlfriend to discuss it.
* If you don't like the way I am driving close your eyes. And I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making that reverse inhaling alarmed noise. I haven't hit anything yet and if I do it will be your fault.
* I go clothes shopping to buy, never to look.
* Just tell me what you want me to wear before I get dressed. And remember that this takes me less than ten minutes no matter what the occasion is. After all I am getting dressed, not getting ready.
* Don't ask me if I prefer one outfit over another or if a certain accessory should be worn or not. I consider this a no win situation and would rather just wait for you to get dressed while watching TV.
* If you want me to put the seat down when I am finished then you should leave the seat up when you are finished. It's only fair. And stop giving me a hard time about missing the bowl. What do you expect from an organ that has a brain of its own.
* I will cook anything as long as it is on the BBQ.
* Yelling to me across the house sounds exactly like stadium crowd background noise to me. I am not ignoring you.

Thank you for your understanding,
From all men.

________________________________________________

16 comments to BEST JOKES ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN

  1. says:

    Monyet King I see that you have posted this at 4.30 a.m. Another difference between men and women ?

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney O Wise Master,
    Your entry helps clear up some issues I have with Brad. I'm emailing this to him. He doesn't seem to understand it when I said "Fine" in response to his "I No Friend You Anymore." What's a girl to do? Claw his eyes out? Grrrrrr... purrr....meow!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Planet of the Monyets,

    :-) Ah - you are really very observant...I am a nocturnal blogger :-)...Take care and have a good day!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Cat-in-Sydney

    I am glad to be of service, dear Angelina. Me thinks Brad is reacting that one because he is a Tom-Cat inlove LOL! Take care and have a good day!

    Salam

  1. says:

    Anonymous wow, white coffee made u stay till
    4.30am ah !? (iwc)

  1. says:

    bayi " I go clothes shopping to buy, never to look."

    How true! I go to the shop, find a shirt that fits and looks ok to me. I get half a dozen in different shades, mainly white. Presto! My shopping's done. QED.

  1. says:

    JournoDownUnder * I will cook anything as long as it is on the BBQ.

    MWS,
    That applies to me too, though am a woman! hahahaha.... it's boring here without the tennis. So, thanks for your jokes.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Iwc

    I keep strange waking hours :-). One of my many eccentricities. :-) Nothing to do with coffee...

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear bayi

    Just like me!! I had the same top in a few tones...My record is 6 different tones hehe...Same with shoes or accessories. Saves time choosing and going shopping again.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi JournoDownUnder

    Lovely to see you again. Tennis season is over so it has to be blogomania now? :-)

    My kitchen has been closed for over a year now! :-)

    You are welcome re the jokes..My pleasure indeed. Take care and have a lovely week.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous 'pendatangs' was mentioned by pm aide
    !!??

  1. says:

    Unknown Oh where??? Pray tell...

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous from malaysiakini & malaysian unplugged uncensored .

  1. says:

    Unknown Thanks. Will check it out. Take care.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    A Arthur ha ha well sum up on the actual meaning of the words used by woman or men.

    Sounds like a typical battle of man vs woman in their daily banter.

    The Taiwan's cartoon of Double Canon on the bantering of husband and wife is an excellent example.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Arthur

    I have not read the Double Canon cartoon but I will check it out soon. Thanks for sharing! Take care and have a good evening.

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.