WHO SHOULD BE IN CHARGE?

Posted by Unknown On Friday, May 28, 2010 8 comments
Sometimes when we see press statements, one person says one thing and then another person says another or denies the validity of the first statement. There are far too many examples to list in this post and I am sure you will be pleased to supply those memorable occasions. Learning to work together is not easy. Working together is even tougher. When it comes to good governance, however, there is no choice but for the main players to cooperate and for one-upmanship to be put to an end. When things go wrong, nobody wants to take the blame and when things are riding smoothly, many want the glory. Such extremes do not work for the greater good of the rakyat. To make my point, I am posting this witty piece about colonoscopy which was sent to me by Angela.

The Colonoscopy

All the organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was the one in charge.

"I should be in charge," said the brain,
"Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen."

"I should be in charge," said the blood ,
"because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away."

"I should be in charge," said the stomach ,
"because I process food and give all of you energy."

"I should be in charge," said the legs,
"because I carry the body wherever it needs to go."

"I should be in charge," said the eyes,
"Because I allow the body to see where it goes."

"I should be in charge," said the rectum,
"Because I'm responsible for waste removal."

All the other body parts laughed at the rectum and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight. Within a few days, the brain had a terrible headache, the stomach was bloated, the legs got wobbly, the eyes got watery and the blood was toxic.

They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.

The Moral of the story? The a**hole is usually in charge!

If so, who should care? ALL OF US!!! Time to make way for change to happen in our country for the greater good of our nation!

8 comments to WHO SHOULD BE IN CHARGE?

  1. says:

    nick Sis,

    5 reason why we should not let A$$*&^e be in charge.

    1st reason- A$$*&^e always see downwards and never upwards.
    2nd reason- If we move forward it sees it as backwards and vice versa.
    3rd reason- It is driven/motivated by the stomach, never by the mind.
    4th reason- It is the place where foul things accumulate and congregate.
    5th reason- Nothing of beauty ever comes out of it (not unless you swallow a diamond ring). Even then what can an A$$*&^e do BUT desecrate it (it doesn't add anything of value but put crap on it, plainly speaking).

    So vote for change and don't soil yourself with the wrong hole..err..vote!

    Have a great weekend Sis.

    Nick.

  1. says:

    Anonymous "The Moral of the story? The a**hole is usually in charge!"

    Whereas it should only be in discharge.

    Shorty Napoleon's karma dried up as his tummy upset(wetted his rectum/anus) made him lose the Battle of Waterloo that fateful day on 18th June 1815. At least this is what History Channel tells us.

    ~wits0~

  1. says:

    Catherine Who should be in charge?
    Well, let's make a deal.
    You help me, I help you!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Nick

    WOW! You never cease to amaze me with your quick and sharp mind to produce such an awesome comment!

    Definitely we have to vote for change, dear Nick, or be stuck with sh** for the rest of another term! God forbid!

    Take care and have a lovely rest.

    Salam

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear ~wits0~

    LOL!!! Hahaha! What a witty comment! Indeed it should only be in discharge!!!

    Thanks for sharing that bit abt Napolean. I did not watch that program but was always fascinated with Napolean during my World History days. I could not understand why Marie Antoinette loved him!

    And then of course, I could not understand how so many soldiers allowed him to lead them to death!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Catherine

    That line will go down in history all for the wrong reasons...

    Take care and enjoy your weekend!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous Modern medical science has progress to the level where we do not need the ar..hole if it causes more problem than providing solution. Just have to carry an extra pouch, loh. May cause us to be inconvenient but what to do when this smelly orifice decides to be the leader?

    In general, we need every functioning parts whether they are minor or major. Just that the right role play should be clear and all must work in harmony. Agree to disagree whether for or against like in a country where true democracy is pratised.
    ~ahoo~

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear ahoo

    I just love your comment. You sounded so serious at the beginning and slowly but surely, the cheekiness crept in and then came the witty satire :-) ending with such a timely exhortation.

    Thank you so much for being a deep thinker. God bless you!

    Shalom

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.