THE SECRET DIARY OF ...???

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, July 18, 2010 6 comments
I wish to dedicate the following post to Cat-in-Sydney, mokhadeandell, Datin Mamasita and other cat lovers out there...I wish I could have cats like you all but alas, I cannot because of allergy problems. Still, I can imagine what fun it would be not just to be a cat owner but to be a cat! Enjoy this excerpt from a secret diary of a cat :-) and do leave a message to share your thoughts and reactions :-). Thanks! Take care and have a lovely day!




________________________________________

DAY 1 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from shredding the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant and cough it up on the carpeting.



DAY 2 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favourite chair...must try this on their bed (again).

DAY 3 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.



DAY 4 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan...

DAY 5 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth and the tiny bit of flesh under my claws.

DAY 6 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 7 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured.


But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

Have a nice day!!!

6 comments to THE SECRET DIARY OF ...???

  1. says:

    mamasita Lovely lovely..so very entertaining..hehehe

    Theres a stray cat loitering outside our house almost everyday..we call him Mr. Black..but he does have some white patches..but basically hes got more black.

    He loves to tear our plastic garbages and scrounge for whatever that can satisfy his hungry tummy.

    Sometimes I purposely throw some leftover fried chicken for him so that he doesn't have to go through all the trouble.

    I even take some of the Persians' cat biscuits and place it outside for him to sample the 'wealthy' biscuits because Persian cats cannot simply eat anything under the sky.

    Anyway Mr Black is lean and never seems to put on weight.Hes limping a bit now and hes got some scabies. I feel quite sad.I'll continue helping him whenever I can.

    So hear ye hear ye all cats!
    We cat lovers love you all always!

  1. says:

    mokja mokjadeandell too might be saying and having those thoughts.Thanks for the entry that might make mamason think that we are no creature of pleasure but four legged beings with bones,flesh and desire
    -the three cats of no.7.

    Bye.have a fine weekend.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Datin Mamasita

    Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with the little stray cat and for your kind comment about my post.

    You are really a true blue cat lover with so much love in your heart for your loved ones and the feline darlings.

    Thank you so much for being who you are.

    We who know you are blessed indeed!

    Take care and may the Almighty bless you and yours always.

    Salam

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi dearie

    Mok, Jade and Ell must be delighfully pampered by you. YOu are welcome re the entry. The pleasure is mine indeed.

    You have seven cats???

    Once I had nine hamsters at one point and also one white mouse. They have gone to heaven already :-(...

    Take care and have a great time with your darlings!

    Salam

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Aunty Paula,
    What a sadistic cat you have writing a diary here. My diary entries would be entirely different as there's heaps of love in this home. Woohoo!!!!

    Tom

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Tom

    Lovely to hear from you! Well, this was more like a fun piece :-). And you are lucky to have a home filled with lover sweetie!

    Salam

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.