The A to Z of Marital Humor Part 2

Posted by Unknown On Friday, August 27, 2010 1 comments
I am so sorry I scheduled this for 6 p.m. instead of 6 a.m. - getting old. Anyway, this post was written by StraightTalking in response to my post HERE. For those who are enjoying a public holiday today, enjoy your long weekend and for the others who are at work, take care and have a pleasant Friday. Cheers!



A. Aiya! Don’t disturb lah. Go back to your room!
B. Beats me why you’re so hardworking suddenly…are you sick?
C. Come on! I know you want to ask me for something…what is it?
D. Darling, are you seeing the doctor or are you dating the doctor?
E. Egg rolls in cranberry sauce!! Since when did you pick up that eating habit?
F. For the last time…REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY!!
G. Going to teach math again?...(eyes narrowing)…Good, I also want to go!
H. How come you can remember it’s my birthday today huh? Take money first, scold him later
I. I want! I don’t care!
J. Jealous or what? Never seen a woman put makeup on, ah? Silly boy…
K. Keep doing it darling, I feel so horny already…
L. Like hell you’ll be back at 4a.m! I’m locking the door. Go sleep with your mistress!!
M. Miss Universe? Of course I’m better looking. And I’m smarter too!
N. Not now darling, can’t you see I’m busy?
O. Over my dead body!! You come and fix MY plumbing problem first!!
P. Please don’t forget your wife is her daughter! Asshole!
Q. Quantity only…all cheap sale stuff…you should see John’s wife shopping list…
R. Read my lips! NO!
S. Say mister, where do you think you’re going?
T. Thank you for the compliment darling…you’ll get your reward when we get home
U. Urghhhh!!! You used my night cream!! How dare you!
V. Very nice what…you men just don’t know about women hair style
W. What time is it now! Walk the dog one more time and I promise you, I’ll kill him
X. X are the expenses that I’ve marked as suspicious…please explain…
Y. Your mistress is calling you again…you think I don’t know ah! Humpht!

And finally…

Z. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikulti remembering our aniverseri wen I am gon!!!

Written by StraightTalking (Thanks pal for allowing me to re-post this!)

1 comments to The A to Z of Marital Humor Part 2

  1. says:

    Anonymous Just too much of the A to Z thingy and no respond thus far. In any case, not all men or women are cut out to be happy in marriage. Some should remain single if sharing is not their cup of tea.
    ~ahoo~

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.