Brain Teasers

Posted by Unknown On Friday, February 4, 2011 0 comments
1. I am slim and tall. Many find me desirable and appealing.
They touch me and I give a false good feeling.Once I shine in splendor,
But only once and then no more.For many I am “to die for”.
What am I?

2. I’m as small as an ant, as big as a whale. I’ll approach like a breeze, but can come like a gale. By some I get hit, but all have shown fear. I’ll dance to the music, though I can’t hear. Of names I have many, of names I have one. I’m as slow as a snail, but from me you can’t run. What am I?

3. This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long.
What is it?

4. I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off.
What am I?

5. Read my riddle, I pray. What God never sees, what the king seldom sees, and what we see every day. What is it?
An equal.

6. Not born, but from a Mother’s body drawn, I hang until half of me is gone. I sleep in a cave until I grow old, then valued for my hardened gold. What am I?

7. Black I am and much admired, men seek me until they’re tired. When they find me, they break my head, and take from me my resting bed. What am I?

8. You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn’t have bones, and it doesn’t have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 day’s later it walks away. What is it?

9. here are 20 people in an empty, square room. Each person has full sight of the entire room and everyone in it without turning his head or body, or moving in any way (other than the eyes). Where can you place an apple so that all but one person can see it?

10. A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, “If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50.”

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he’ll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

ANSWERS

1. I am a cigar.
2. I am a shadow.
3. Your breath
4. A candle
5. An equal
6. Cheese
7. Coal
8. An egg
9. Place the apple on one person’s head.
10. The man did exactly as he said he would and wrote “your exact weight” on the paper.

0 comments to Brain Teasers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.