Two Damsels In Heaven

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, February 10, 2011 6 comments
1st woman: Hi! My name is Wanda.
2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?

1st woman: I froze to death.
2nd woman: How horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began
to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband
was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I
found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I
started running all over the house looking.

I ran up into the attic and searched,and down into the basement. Then I
went through every closet and checked under all the beds.

I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so
exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be
alive.

Thanks to Robert G and Angela who sent me this post yesterday. I put it up for laughs with no intention to offend or to insult anyone.

Have a nice day!

6 comments to Two Damsels In Heaven

  1. says:

    UP41 :D

  1. says:

    bengbeng unexpected punch line but funny :)

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear UP41 and bengbeng

    :-) Glad you both enjoyed the humor here :-).

    Take care and keep smiling. Have a great weekend!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Bengbeng I hope u dont mind i reply yr comment here. :) I am fine, nothing serious just inconvenient, recuperating from a big and unfortunately deep wound. the dr said after the operation that he had no choice. :)

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Beng Beng

    Thanks so much for responding to my comment here. Thanks for knowing I am old and forgetful and would have forgotten to go back to check on your response. Honest! I appreciate that you took the time and went through the hassle of leaving your comment here. I hope you are recovering fine...Pardon me if I sound obtuse or overimaginative...er what did you mean by your last sentence? No choice for??? Sighs...Do take care. Sorry I am a worrisome old lady! May God bless you always!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous Worrisome old lady? haha.. i am probably older than u. haha. if the good dr hadnt done a good job i.e. deep n extensive, it would all b undone in a matter of weeks :) i apologize abt replying here... sometimes i take the time to reply comments which need a specific reply n then realize later, it was an exercise in futility hahaha... i do that also sometimes in spite of my good intentions haha... this morning i am in pain slightly more than i can bear in spite of combo of pain killers haha

    bengbeng

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.