We Are VERY Lucky

Posted by Unknown On Friday, April 15, 2011 0 comments
I make no apologies for the fact that I LOVE MALAYSIA, my country, my nation, my motherland. Having lived here for 50.33 years, I have yet to find a country as wonderful as Malaysia, a nation blessed with such a vast array or resources, a diversity of culture and experience, flora and fauna that is exceptional etc. And we are not in any earthquake/tsunami/typhoon zone as well! Of course, we can say that the nation could be EVEN more beautiful with better governance, upright leaders and a populace that do not accent differences but work towards fostering harmony and unity.

This evening, I just wish to draw your attention to two websites.

SOCKS FOR JAPAN

DROWNING HEARTS AT LADY RIVER - Get ready a box of tissues. God bless you, Jason Kelly, for reaching out to these people.

Frankly, our nation is very blessed. We are all very blessed. May you be moved to give some aid to the victims.


Take care and have a lovely evening with your family, loved ones and/or friends.

*Thanks to Angela who sent me the two links.

0 comments to We Are VERY Lucky

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.