The World's Worst Bank Robbers

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, June 8, 2011 2 comments
Yesterday evening, I asked my younger son to read my blog :-) to give me his opinion of the jokes I had been posting.

"Lame, mom. Your jokes are funny but not that funny to kids like me. Let me show you a real funny joke and it is for real!" he said mischievously.

With that, he ran out of my bedroom and a minute later was back with his Horrible Science magazine.

I looked at him skeptically and started reading. In a few seconds, I started laughing so much and every single sentence I read made me crack up. Thanks, Nick, for a dose of real humor.

Here it is:

The World's Worst Bank Robbers

Some days, nothing goes your way. In August 1975, three stick-up artists ran into the Royal Bank of Scotland in Rothesay, Scotland, but before they could get inside, they got themselves stuck in revolving doors.



The kind staff helped them to get free and the robbers sheepishly thanked them and left.

Two minutes later, they burst into the bank and shouted that it was a hold up. Unfortunately, nobody believed them. The helpful bank workers thought that these nice lads were pulling their legs.

When the leader of the gang demanded 5000 pounds, the head cashier laughed out loud. So then the leader asked for 500 pounds instead. This got more people chuckling so the would-be hard man lowered his demand to 50 pounds and eventually to 50p.

By this time, people's sides were splitting - they couldn't believe this hilarious joke!

Then one of the men jumped over the counter, but he slipped and twisted his ankle when he landed.

While he was rolling around in agony, his mates decided that it was time to split. They legged it for the exit, but in their panic, got caught in the revolving doors again!

-Author Unknown-

Posted for laughs. Take care and do leave a comment if you would like to share some humor :-) or your reaction. Thanks!

2 comments to The World's Worst Bank Robbers

  1. says:

    Jimmy Liew Your son's joke is not that funny. Or maybe I am too old to appreciate it.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Jimmy Liew

    :-) It's ok. My son is only 12 :-). I am also another old person haha..Take care and have a pleasant evening.

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.