AMY'S SONG - MY FAVORITE VIDEO CLIP

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 9, 2009 0 comments
Life is beautiful when we have people we love and whom we love to share it with us. To reinforce that point, I have decided to post my favourite video of the best wedding toast that I have ever seen in my life. So much raw emotion, joy, love, strong bonds of friendship that can be seen in the faces, heard in the voices, felt in the music and the lyrics....oh you have to watch it to relish the moments and let the tears just roll down your face.

I only hope that one day, when my boys get married ;), they will arrange something like this.

Imagine all the effort that went behind the scene...the script, compositions, rehearsals, choregraphy oh the works. Enough talking...please enjoy 'Amy's Song' and leave a comment if you wish. Thanks! Have a nice day/evening wherever you are.




Best Wedding Toast Ever!!!! (Amy's Song) -

0 comments to AMY'S SONG - MY FAVORITE VIDEO CLIP

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.