GUESS WHO GAVE ME MICRO KISSES ON VALENTINE'S DAY??

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, February 14, 2009 2 comments
For Valentine's Day, my boy wanted to eat at Paddington's House of Pancakes at Queensbay Mall because Anne and her sons treated me for lunch there last Thursday and he missed out :-).. My dear husband lovingly complied ...

I had the Salmon Crepes...the pancake was so smooth and the wasabi sauce incredibly pungent, spicy and creamy whilst the sour cream was quite fresh with just the right tangy taste.
My husband had the double beef burger....
My younger boy had his usual sausage cum hash brown and pepperoni...
After dinner, my boy wanted to go for the Fish Spa there so off we went...er this is something which I had been avoiding ever since the Fish Spa craze hit Penang but tonight, there was no escape...But guess what? Yours truly DID NOT try it because I am ultra ticklish...so here is my boy ...note the expression...
Initially, he yelped, squealed, giggled, squirmed and laughed so loudly that I was quite embarrassed :-). The other guys sitting beside him soon ran off as they too broke out into gleeful laughter. I was quite HORRIFIED when I saw the 'horde' of savage fishes descending on my boy's legs!!! Some of the fishes were really huge. Amazingly, they do not have teeth and use their suction lips to eat the dead skin of my boy's legs. After some time, he sort of got used to it.

He actually coaxed me to put my little finger into the water. Er....cowardly as I am, I thought it would be, should be, ought to be safe enough. The minute I put my finger into the water, a few fishes attacked my finger and I gave an ear-piercing scream and this time, everyone looked at me!! The probably thought to themselves hmmm like mother like son.

I never thought I would experience micro kisses such as these on Valentine's day!!! Anyway, just to give you an idea of what he went through, here's a close up pic...
When his time was up, he cleaned up and when I touched his skin, it was like WOW!!!!! Smoooooooooth as vanilla ice-cream...If only my facial skin can be like that BUT the thought of scores of fishes giving me micro kisses on my face is enough to make me happy with what I have.

Throughout the whole journey home, my boy kept saying, "Mom, I can still feel the fishes nibbling at my toes and legs..." I just hope he will not have nightmares about it...As for me, I am so glad I only put ONE finger into the water. My boy is asking me to let him try the fish spa in KL where apparently, one can be half immersed in water and allow the fishes to have a free for all...

So that's my Valentine's Day, dear reader....simple and yet unforgettable. How was yours? I am sure each of you had a wonderful time with your loved ones...Take care and God bless you and your family!

2 comments to GUESS WHO GAVE ME MICRO KISSES ON VALENTINE'S DAY??

  1. says:

    Anonymous Just looking at the pic of those fishes nibbling at your son's legs is enough to make me squeamish. *grins*

    Blessed Sunday to you and yours. Thanks for the lovely and inspiring Valentine posts. Enjoyed them alot.

  1. says:

    Unknown *grins* You are right..it is an electrifying experience that can send mega bolts of horror down your spine!!

    You are most welcome re the Valentine posts and I am really glad you enjoyed them...

    Take care and have a great day!

    cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.