MY CHEMISTRY OF LOVE - POEM

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 2, 2009 0 comments
Monday, Monday, Monday!

Mondays are for writing so pardon me if there is more than the usual dose of posts on Mondays. In a firm departure from my usual blogging, I have resolved to utilize different writing styles in my blog lest both you and I die from boredom :-)!

So here's a very simple love poem based on principles of chemistry written in a tongue-in-cheek kind of humor.....have a good laugh! :-)

cheers,
masterwordsmith

_______________________________________________________________

love icons Pictures, Images and Photos
MY CHEMISTRY OF LOVE FOR YOU

My love for you is at the utmost sublimed state
That crystal of love for you grows exponentially
Bonded strongly to my heart
Nobody can fractionate my love for you
Life without you is a vacuum forever.


Magic Crystals Pictures, Images and Photos
Only passion is distillated from my heart
Then only my desire for you crystallizes
Nothing can neutralize my yearning for you
I precipitate in my love for you
Keeping my dreams for you synthesized always

Heart of love Pictures, Images and Photos

written by mws

0 comments to MY CHEMISTRY OF LOVE - POEM

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.