QUOTABLE QUOTES OF WISDOM

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, May 3, 2009 2 comments
"You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'" - George Bernard Shaw

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." - Jesse Jackson

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." - Helen Keller

"Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers

"Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning." - Mahatma Gandhi

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Christopher Columbus

"The journey is the reward." - Chinese Proverb

"Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed." - Booker T. Washington

"The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way." - Unknown

"We don’t see the things the way they are. We see things the way WE are." - Talmund

"Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought." - Henri L. Bergson

"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement." - Foster C. Mcclellan

"Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds." - Norman Vincent Peale

"The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching." - Dennis Green

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting." - Elizabeth Bibesco

2 comments to QUOTABLE QUOTES OF WISDOM

  1. says:

    uncle james Great collection of wise words !

    Oh, you forgot to add ....

    "Blessed, and enlightened are those who have dropped by to read masterwordsmith-unplugged".

    Seriously, i am.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hello brother James,

    Awww...You are so sweet...:-)

    Am glad you have been blessed ... I am too by these words. From a very young age, I have been very interested in quotes because of the beauty and wisdom of their words.

    Take care and God bless you and yours.

    cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.