ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DREAMS

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, August 20, 2009 4 comments
This post is specially for all my blogger friends and blog readers who visit my blog and have been with me through my various experiences. I have not been blogging that much because of the blogger glitch which dampened my spirit so much, and because of the prevailing gloomy mood in the country as seen in the chain of events that smack of comic tragedy. As such, I have only put up two posts a day for the past few days.Today, I received the most number of comments in a day and I am really touched that despite the fact that I have not been blogging that much, you all still visit and read the posts. I had been surfing the net to look for the best jokes to make myself laugh and to spread some cheer in cyber space and I appreciate the responses that you all have made. You all have made a difference in my life...just when I wanted to give up, with my head hung low Tom Dooley style...the friendship developed in cyberspace and the support, sharing and comradeship during these dark times have given me the impetus and strength to always hang on to my dreams....and never to give up...I hope you all will benefit from the following post and also hang on to your dreams. Yup - I am back! Blogging mania - here I come....Have a lovely evening, dear readers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some see life as a big test; others see life as something to experience, enjoy and learn from. Whatever you view life as, there is one aspect that keeps you alive and that is your dreams. Ever seen the film 'Shawshank Redemption'? Remember it, and check this out. It can literally save your life!

Life is an amazing thing. High hopes, arguments with parents, and when we are old enough we become like our parents! Round the Moon clockwise, and whether it is 1950, the year 2009 or the year 3009, pretty much we find life is same. Yes, technology changes, our lifestyles and types of jobs may change, but overall life is same.

Ever see people who moan and groan. All they can do is moan and groan. You can see that life literally was a pounding test! Recently I went through a situation which could have put me in that class. Luckily years of personal development allowed me to have a safety net. Luckily the lessons I have learned in that will enable me to help many more people.

So here it is; dreams. You see so many people fail in life because they are happily sailing along, thinking they are headed somewhere, but the road of life has a bend in the road. Instead of adjusting people smack bang into the wall. From there they get off the high way, and float. They tend to then agree with parents that life is hard, and there is no point to anything!

People give up trying. This is unfortunate but it happens in many cases. In fact it happens to everyone, after all that is life, and if you are to grow in life, you have to have a bit of stress!

The saying goes when things get tough, the tough get going. Another saying goes if it doesn't kill you it can only make you stronger!

A dream is usually something which is bigger than what we experience or we wouldn't want it. We don't see people planning for months to get a coffee, but Star Bucks did! They had to plan for months to get the idea formulated, plans worked out, finance most likely, and all the other bits to make there dream a reality. Now look at Star Bucks, they even infuriate those anti capitalists!

A dream is essential, and I learned that from King Solomon, when he said without a vision people perish. Look around and you will see this true. Without the vision people perish.

Why do they perish? Don't they have dreams? I have found that a lot of people dream, they may even try. But what happens? They try and they meet failure on first attempt, so they stop trying. Another tries a bit more, and failure after failure, they are knocked out of the game.

So few though continue, after all ignorance is bliss, and it really is bliss. Why? Because these people are the most successful, the richest, and ultimately most happy. They have worked hard, and learned how to dance through life, the result is that they are living there dream, where once it was a fond wish, a deep desire, that they worked on to manifestation, and you can to!

Author's Bio
Kozan Huseyin is a life coach who takes people from A to B, where you are to where you want and expect to get to. To design a life, you need some things. It is not just goal setting but having a vision which goals come out of. To create a vision you need a map.

To get your copy of the map visit goal setting at THIS LINK.

4 comments to ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DREAMS

  1. says:

    Chahya Hi Paula,
    Friends are not made. They BE.
    Thanks to you too dear friend.

    Hugs.

  1. says:

    Unknown My dear Chahya

    *tears* ...and I can see the sincerity and friendship radiating through the eyes of your profile pic as I type this, knowing that I have a friend in you...

    Salam to you and yours.

    Hugs,
    Paula

  1. says:

    Walt The enemy is on the left, on the right, in front and behind. They can't get away from us now!
    As the Barefoot Jewess said: " What we need is more cow bell!"

    I love you, my dear friend.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Walt,

    Thanks so much for your encouragement, love and support my friend...You have been there for me, with your wisdom, wise words and understanding...I am blessed.

    I love you too, my dear friend.

    God bless you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.