HOW SMART IS YOUR LEFT FOOT?

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, August 29, 2009 6 comments
This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............. This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see i! f you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Tell your friends to frustrate them too.

Have a nice day, folks!

6 comments to HOW SMART IS YOUR LEFT FOOT?

  1. says:

    Crankster Wakakaka!

  1. says:

    Anonymous MWS: The other trick which my brother loved to play was this: Clench your wrists. Lift both arms in front of you to chest level. Move your right arm in clockwise circles. Now, while the right arm is moving, try moving your left arm in anti-clockwise circles.

    Have fun!!

  1. says:

    Unknown Hehehe Crankster...I see you tried it and the outcome was....???

    Take care and here's wishing you a lovely weekend.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Andrea,

    Ah - I could do the arm thingy but not the foot thingy...really fun trying and my son thinks I have lost my marbles hahaha..

    Thanks for sharing, dear Andrea.

    Take care and have a great weekend.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Crankster The outcome was quite sad. I'm officially a retard.

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi dear Crankster

    Aha - That makes two of us LOL!!!

    Take care and have a great merdeka holiday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.