COMICAL & CUTE SAYINGS AND QUOTES

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, September 13, 2009 4 comments
Perspective is in the eye of the beholder.

Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.

Never eat with your mouth full.

Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.

Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually find that he is.

Having a smoking section in a restaurant is a little like having a peeing section in a pool.

Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend’s forehead.

Sometimes people need what only friends can provide — Absence.

Marriage is very much like a violin; after the sweet music is over the strings are attached.

Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence. (A life sentence!)

Always be on the lookout for conspicuousness otherwise it’s hard to tell if someone is inconspicuous.

Be alert – the world needs more lerts.

Marriage certificate is just another name for a work permit.

Friends don’t let friends drive naked.

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move dead bodies.

Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.

Never let a computer know you’re in a hurry.

With computers, every morning is the dawn of a new error.

To err is human. To really screw things up you need a computer.

If we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure.

A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you are in deep water.

Free advice is worth what you paid for it.

Anywhere is walking distance, if you’ve got the time.

People have the right to be stupid, but some abuse that privilege.

Join the army, meet interesting people, kill them.

Always remember, three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population.

The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.

Life is like a dream and in the end, when you die, you pinch yourself and wake up and never dream again.

Love those who love you forget those who forget you.

The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon but its echo last a lot longer.

You cant be old and wise if you are not young and crazy.

To know me is to understand me, and to understand me is to love me.

Be careful when a guy says he loves you from the bottom of his heart, for this may mean that there is still enough space for another girl on top.

Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person…..think of yourself as a beautiful monkey .

I think i am falling asleep, but then all it means is that i will always be dreaming of you.

Don’t make her wait for you, just because you know she will .

Somtimes letting it slip is the only way to stop it from falling.

Life is life photography, we all develop from negatives.

The worst person in this world is he who does not know who is GOD .

The only thing worse than getting your heart broken is breaking it yourself .

I looked at you and all I could see was perfection, you looked at me and in your eyes I was a rejection.

You laugh because I’m different, I laugh because you’re all the same .

When all you think about is your one and only, you’ve found your only one.

No ones afraid of heights, they are afaid of falling, no ones afraid of swimming they are afraid of drowning and no ones afraid of loving they are afraid of not being loved back.

Sweet is love when all is well, cruel is death when all is hell, sweet is death to rid the pain, cruel is love when he is vain…

No matter what they take from me they can't take my dignity.

4 comments to COMICAL & CUTE SAYINGS AND QUOTES

  1. says:

    Frankie I like you 1-liner quotes, funny yet interesting...thanx for sharing. have a wonderful day

    my word verification is 'tictu'...sounds cute lol

  1. says:

    Anonymous My favourite: I think i am falling asleep, but then all it means is that i will always be dreaming of you

    Wow! so romantic that I am going to send it as a text message to my husband who is in HK, just before I sleep tonight!

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi Frankie

    Glad you like this list of cute quotes...I like them too and surfed many sites to collect this list...

    Any particular significance to 'tictu' ? Sounds very ethnic and interesting!

    Take care and have a great week.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Andrea

    Excellent choice! I found that line to be most romantic and dreamy and I hope your dear husband will be deeply touched...

    Take care and have a great week, my dear.

    hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.