TELL-TALE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN....????

Posted by Unknown On Wednesday, October 21, 2009 6 comments
Some of you would know by now that I am online for the greater part of my life. Imagine how much I laughed when I came across the following called "You know you've been on-line too long when..." Enjoy these jokes while I finish my next post which will be put up hopefully by this afternoon. Thanks for your patience with me. Have a nice day!

YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN ONLINE FOR TOO LONG WHEN....

* You start introducing yourself as Jim at aol.com.

* Your wife drapes a wig over the monitor to remind you of what she looks like.

* You check your mail. It says "no new messages" so you check it again.

* You name your children Eudora, Mozilla, and Dotcom.

* All of your friends have an @ in their names.

* You tell the cab driver you live at http://123.elm.street/house/bluetrim.html

* You tell the kids they can't use the computer because n"Daddy/Mummy's got work to do".

* You get a tattoo that says "This body best veiwed with Internet Explorer 5.0."

* You ask the plumber how much it would cost to replace the chair in front of the computer with a toilet.

* You start tilting your head sideways whenever you smile. :-)

* As your car crashes through the guardrail on a mountain road, your first instinct is to search for the "back" button.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

6 comments to TELL-TALE SIGNS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN....????

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney MWS,
    So so true! We overheard Mama's conversation with Dad one day: "Have you checked your inbox?" "No, what did you send?" "Check your inbox."
    They definitely have been spending too much time online! meow!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Cat-in-Sydney

    You are a very lovable character, Angelina. You know why? It is because you can read so much into the mind of feline darlings and thanks to you, my boy is now requesting for a pet cat and not a dog anymore!!!

    No wonder your papa and mama love you and yours.

    Have a puuurfect and meowific day!

  1. says:

    bakarmerah You think you know cats and dogs?

    Pfff!

    A dog knows what it wants: a pat on the head, a bone...easy!

    A cat does not know what it wants. . .but wants more of it.

    I strongly recommend you get your boy a pup. Meow.

    bakarmerah.wordpress.com

  1. says:

    Unknown Holy smoke! I am now caught smack in the middle between a dog lover and a cat lover!!!

    Golly! My life is filled with drama lol!

    As I type this, I notice that my photo is sandwiched between that of a beautiful cat and a very mach well-groomed looking dog :-).

    Actually, I love dogs and have had many dogs but have yet to have a cat.

    Whatever the case, I am so happy to make friends with both of you!

    Take care and all the meows and woofs to you both.

    Salams and cheers

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney O Wise Master,
    With your permission, of course:
    "Pug! Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Go away you #@$%^&* doggie!"
    hahahahah....my EVILness has come out now....
    For the record, a cat certainly knows what it wants but not telling any dog about it. It's beyond their ken.

  1. says:

    Unknown Alamak!!! Shhhhhh Don't ler...Pug is a new friend and sorry for the typo error - I meant macho well-groomed doggie...

    Let's fren fren....

    Angelina, meet Pug.

    Pug, this is Angelina - all the way from Australia..

    And you know what? Both of you write very well and both have wicked humor!

    Great to meet the two of you!

    Warmest wishes,
    Paula

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.