COULD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, January 31, 2010 2 comments
Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. One of the students said, "I'm sure he has Petry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."



The other student says, "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks just as we learned in class."

Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"

The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you'll tell me what you think."

One of the students said, "I think it's Petry Syndrome."

The old man said, "You thought.......... but you are wrong."

Then the other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."

The old man said, "You thought.......... but you are wrong.

So they asked him, "Well, what do you have?"

The old man said: "I thought it was GAS........... but I was wrong."

_________________________________________
A group of 40 years old buddies discuss and discuss where they should meet for dinner.Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gausthof zum Lowen restaurant because the waitress's there have low cut blouses and nice breasts.

Ten years later, at 50 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gausthof zum Lowen because the food there is very good and the wine selection is good also.

Ten years later at 60 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gausthof zum Lowen because they can eat there in peace and quiet and the restaurant is smoke free.

Ten years later, at 70 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gausthof zum Lowen because the restaurant is wheel chair accessible and they even have an elevator.

Ten years later, at 80 years of age, the group meets again and once again they discuss and discuss where they should meet. Finally it is agreed upon that they should meet at the Gausthof zum Lowen because that would be a great idea because they have never been there before.

________________________________________________

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, "Hello, Mrs. Ward, please."

"Speaking."

"Mrs. Ward, this is Doctor Jones at the Medical Testing Laboratory. When your doctor sent your husband's biopsy to the lab yesterday, a biopsy from another Mr. Ward arrived as well, and we are now uncertain which one is your husband's. Frankly, the results are either bad or terrible."

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Ward asks nervously.

"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer’s and the other one tested positive for AIDS. We can't tell which is your husband's."

"That's dreadful! Can't you do the test again?" questioned Mrs. Ward.

"Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time."

"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"

"The people at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him.

________________________________

Woman's Ears !
A man lost both ears in an accident. No plastic surgeon could offer him a solution. He heard of a very good one in Sweden, and went to him.

The new surgeon examined him, thought a while, and said, "Yes, I can put you right."

After the operation, bandages off, stitches out, he goes to his hotel.

The morning after, in a rage, he calls his surgeon, and yells, "You bastard, you gave me a woman's ears."

"Well, an ear is an ear, it makes no difference whether it is a man's or a woman's."

"You're wrong, I hear everything, but I don't understand a thing!"
_________________________________________________

Best Kept Secret
At a dinner party, several of the guests were arguing whether men or women were more trustworthy.

"No woman," said one man, scornfully, "can keep a secret."

"I don't know about that," huffily answered a woman guest. "I have kept my age a secret since I was twenty-one."

"You'll let it out some day," the man insisted.

"I hardly think so!" responded the lady. "When a woman has kept a secret for twenty-seven years, she can keep it forever."

____________________

Best Buddies
Nancy announced that she was going to start a diet to lose some pounds she had put on recently.

"Great," Rita exclaimed. "I'm ready to start a diet too. We can be dieting buddies and help each other out. And when I feel the urge to drive out and get a burger and fries, I'll call you first."

"Wonderful," Nancy replied. "I'll go with you."
_____________________

In a recovery room a man was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery. His wife was sitting by his side holding his hand. His eyelids just opened for a few seconds.

He looked at his wife as if he was returning from out of body experience, hallowed by bright white light. With a broken smile and in a groggy voice he mumbled at his wife, "You are so beautiful."

Then he fell asleep and started snoring again waking up other recovering room surgery patients and annoying nurses. His wife had never seen him so ugly and yet so romantic. So she suppressed all her disgust of environment, held his hand tighter and chose to stuck there for a while.

After a while the man opens his eyelids again but wider and for longer time. He loves the comfort of his wife and says, "You are cute!"

The wife was disgusted, threw his hand on the bed and demanded an explanation, "It was 'beautiful', last time and how it is 'cute' this time. What happened to my beauty?"

The man answered, "Honey, I am recovering to reality from the influence of Anesthesia." :-)

____________________________________

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! KEEP SMILING!!!

2 comments to COULD THIS HAPPEN TO YOU?

  1. says:

    stephen I am confused MWS.When going to a restaurant, I like buxom waitresses with long legs that never end,I like good food and I like a quiet place with no smoking enforced.
    I guess that'll make me Old, Randy and Cranky?
    And I'll forget all I've said as time goes by I suppose?
    And I'll forget all I've said as time goes by I suppose?

    Did I just repeat myself?

    ps:- word verification is fackrme!!
    exactly my sentiments!this computer is psychic.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Stephen

    :-) Haha!!! Well, it is almost the same for me -except I like well-trained staff who can take the right orders and serve the food without spilling soup or wine on me...:-)(has happened to me a number of times) and definitely NO cigarette smoke!

    I AM old and cranky and that makes two of us! Golly, we might end up in the same home one day and then have to recall blog posts to keep us mentally alert! Haha!

    You are such a riot! Take care and keep healthy!!!

    Cheers

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.