THE FIVE QUESTIONS THAT MEN FEAR THE MOST

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, March 4, 2010 8 comments
Women are inquisitive by nature and love to ask their mates many questions, of which the following five are the most feared. Please read the following post as slowly as possible to ensure that you obtain the appropriate response. Do leave a comment if you wish to sharet your views. Thanks! Have a great day!



The 5 questions most feared by men are:

1. What are you thinking about?
2. Do you love me?
3. Do I look fat?
4. Do you think she is prettier than me?
5. What would you do if I died?

What makes these questions so difficult is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument if the man answers incorrectly (i.e., tells the truth). Therefore, as a public service, each question is analysed below, along with possible responses.

Question # 1: What are you thinking about?

The proper answer to this, of course, is:

"I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, thoughtful, caring, intelligent woman you are, and how lucky I am to have met you."

This response obviously bears no resemblance to the true answer, which most likely is one of the following:

1. Rugby.
2. Football.
3. How fat you are.
4. How much prettier she is than you.
5. How I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question # 2: Do you love me?

The proper response is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear."

Inappropriate responses include:

1. Oh Yeah, shit-loads.
2. Would it make you feel better if I said yes?
3. That depends on what you mean by love.
4. Does it matter?
5. Who, me?

Question # 3: Do I look fat?

The correct answer is an emphatic: "Of course not!"

Among the incorrect answers are:

1. Compared to what?
2. I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin.
3. A little extra weight looks good on you.
4. I've seen fatter.
5. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question # 4: Do you think she's prettier than me?

Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!"

Incorrect responses include:

1. Yes, but you have a better personality
2. Not prettier, but definitely thinner
3. Not as pretty as you when you were her age
4. Define pretty ?
5. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question # 5: What would you do if I died?

A definite no-win question. (The real answer, of course, is "Buy a Corvette and a Boat").

8 comments to THE FIVE QUESTIONS THAT MEN FEAR THE MOST

  1. says:

    Monyet King Good morning MWS. I think I will print the correct answers and carry them around with me. You never know when the questions will crop up :)

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Dr. Bala

    :-) I must confess I am going to ask my better half these five questions at different times of the day :-) er...to see if he is reading my blog haha!!!

    I am glad that this post has er....helped you. May it give you added value hehehe...

    Have a lovely day!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    Anonymous Do you think she is prettier than me?
    Of course, she is.
    A man can't be pretty, can he?
    He can only be pretty poor!
    Poor guy!

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Anon @ 9.02 am

    Poor guy indeed...

    Take care and have a nice day!

    Cheers

  1. says:

    ahoo The 5 questions most feared by men are:

    1. What are you thinking about?
    Nothing, I was just day dreaming.
    2. Do you love me?
    Sure what. Otherwise I would had married my first lover.
    3. Do I look fat?
    No, not now but you do when in sleeping gown.
    4. Do you think she is prettier than me?
    Who are you talking about ? My former or my secretary ?
    5. What would you do if I died?
    Cry loh. Surely God loves you more to take you first. I will marry again cos it is not good for man to live alone, mah !

    A joke a day keeps the doctor far away !

  1. says:

    InjusticeSistem Yes these 5 questions are really blardy annoying and if ask at a wrong time (basically anytime to ask these question is a wrong time), we might be piss off and tell da truth.
    And when we wanna ditch you or hurt u emotionally, den we will tell da truth too.......
    Of cos, if she is ur wife, u'll do anything to avoid starting a fight...therefore we lie ALL DA TIME to these 5 questions...but at the end of da day we are also guilty of lying
    So what do u women expect us to do?
    Dear MWS, perhaps you could be wise enuff to tell us men WHY women ask those q in da 1st place...is it some sick joke women wanna play with us or dey just plain wanna torture us men?
    1)What are u thinking abt?
    Sex....with other women
    2)Do you love me?
    I dont noe anymore, perhaps im just used to having u ard
    3)Do i look fat?
    Yes you do and stop throwing a fit weneva clothes dont fit,join a gym instead if u hv so much energy in throwing fits
    4)Do you think she is prettier than me?
    Tat sweet young thing in those short hot pants? definitely, but den again, i'll sleep with another women even if she is less hot than u are.....im just a man, not a saint
    5)What would you do if i died?
    I'll be heartbroken, tats da truth, but wen im healed, i'll mk sure i wont repeat da same mistake again...ie....getting married

    And i lied to all five questions,therefore breaking my marriage vows of not lying to u...so since i've already lied, what more harm is der if i do cheat on u????

    my comment is soooo sooo wrong in so many levels eh.....haih....we men also love to fantasize doing evil things.....

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear ahoo

    :-) Thanks for sharing a witty version, ahoo.

    Laughter is the best medicine. The book of proverbs remind us that a merry heart doeth good like a medicine while a broken spirit drieth the bones...

    God bless you!

    Shalom

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Injustice Sistem

    Wah lah!!! Excellent comment. God bless you for your honesty!!!

    I think women ask these questions because of their insecurities and their need for validation...There is a tendency to use reverse psychology too...

    :-)

    Take care and may your life be filled with peace, love, joy and happiness!

    Best wishes

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.