The Lawyer and his Friend

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, August 22, 2010 4 comments
A lawyer and his friend, Joe, are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer is thinking that his friend is so dumb that he could get over on them, easy. So the lawyer asks if Joe would like to play a fun game.

Joe is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines, and tries to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun. I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500, he says.

This catches Joe's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. 'What's the distance from The Earth to the Moon?'

Joe doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and hands it to the lawyer?

Now, it's Joe's turn. He asks the lawyer, 'What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?' The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could not find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up.

He wakes up Joe and hands him $500. The Indian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep.

The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer.

He nudges Joe who wakes up with a yawn. He then asks, 'Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?

Joe reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Have a nice day, everyone!

4 comments to The Lawyer and his Friend

  1. says:

    ismi so smart Joe. so stupid lawyer, no brains for numbers! i wana copy can? n i hope i bumped into many such arrogant-think-so-smart lawyers ;D

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi ismi

    LOL! Glad you liked this post. Sorry for this late response. Old lady here thought she had responded but I forgot to click publish your comment yesterday and have forgotten what I wrote then hehe.

    Take care and have a great day!

    Salam

  1. says:

    Anonymous The priest was at the bedside of the dying man and asked him, brother what is your last wish ?

    I intend to die like my Lord on the cross.

    Why would you want it that way ???

    In that way I can get my best friends, a lawyer and another an accountant to die with me, all nailed onto the cross.

    One on my right and another on my left.

    Apology, no offence meant to lawyer and accountant. Just for laugh, ya. Thanks!
    ~ahoo~

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear ahoo

    Thanks for sharing that joke to keep us smiling.

    Take care and have a restful evening.

    Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.