Tomorrow Is Ripe For Picking

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, January 16, 2011 4 comments
Think right, act right, it is what we think and do that counts for this nation.

Tomorrow is ripe for picking,
But the opposition parties may not be to your liking.

Tomorrow's dream cannot be there,
If we the people do not care.

The nation is in confusion and in distress,
With the opposition front suppressed,
National press sounding the alarm,
Vote for others and you will be harmed.

Fear not wise people of Malaysia,
Everything happens for a reason,
There is always a time and a season,
No matter how bleak the future looks,
We will change evil for good.

Do what you should do, whether you like it or not i.e vote for change. For those who understand, no further explaination is needed. For those who do not understand, no explaination is possible.

~Written by Ahoo~

4 comments to Tomorrow Is Ripe For Picking

  1. says:

    michael Yes, do the right thing....vote for change.
    Like the 'King' says "Its now or never"

    Btw nice poem :D

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Michael

    Thanks for resonating with the post. I see you are an Elvis fan too -).

    Yes, this is a lovely poem written by regular reader-commenter and friend, ahoo.

    Take care and have a great week ahead. Always lovely to hear from you.

    Cheers

  1. says:

    michael Dear madam,
    I've been an Elvis fan all my life. I'm an oldies nut too. I listen to oldies daily to pass the time. Being retired have its advantages.

    Reading your blog and others is my daily routine. Couldn't do without it. This is where I get all the updated detailed info daily.

    Thanks for making my day, everyday.

    Take care and god bless you and your family.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Michael

    I also grew up on a staple diet of The Beatles, Elvis, Cliff Richard and The Hollies. I guess we must be abt the same age, enjoying retirement and listening to oldies :-).

    Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words about my blog. I really appreciate your readership, support, comments and connection which also make my day!

    Please keep in touch and do infuse my blog with your wisdom and input.

    God bless you and yours always.

    Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.