Reunion Again

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 0 comments
I have had such a busy day today that I have had no time to read the news or to write. I spent the day with my aunt from US who will be returning to San Francisco soon. We had lunch with my family and then went shopping at Gurney Plaza. I only got home by 6pm and rushed to do my housework before my dinner treat for two former students.

At 7 pm, my former student P'ng Zhen arrived with his girlfriend Carrie. His sister, Erene, could not join us as she was sick. We waited for Teng Chern to come and the PZ drove us to the restaurant where we had dinner.

Following that, we all adjourned to my place and chit-chatted till Suru, Teng Chern's girlfriend came over. We had a great time getting to know each other while my younger boy introduced his Transformers collection to PZ.

I am so happy that both boys are doing very well in Australia. Of course, I am also delighted that they have introduced their girlfriends to me and that we get along just fine. Those in the 1990's who keep in touch with me have connected me to their spouses and kids too!



Next month, I will be meeting up with Belinda Worthington and her family who will be in Penang for a short vacation. She has two lovely kids and resides in Melbourne. I last saw Belinda in 1995. I will also be meeting Carrie Khoo (whom I taught in 1987) who now lives in Singapore. I last saw her in 1992 and we lost touch but reconnected thanks to Facebook.

My deepest apologies to commenters for my slow response to their comments. I will certainly respond by tomorrow morning. I have to keep this short as I need to do my post for tomorrow morning. Take care and have a great day tomorrow. Rest well.

0 comments to Reunion Again

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.