Update About Beng

Posted by Unknown On Monday, February 14, 2011 4 comments
Dear friends and readers, I am truly touched by the many of you who either left comments in my blog, or emailed Beng directly (and some cc-ed me as well) to touch him with your words of encouragement and kindness. One of the emails from a reader and friend really made me cry. Thank you all so much.

This evening, I was on Skype with Angela when she called Beng, only to discover that he is in tears from pain and also crying out loud. Angela was in tears - so was I. She will be coming out soon to see Beng and God willing, I will see Beng together with Angela. Those of you in Penang who would like to visit him, please leave your email separately in the comment box (will not be published) and I will get in touch with you all wrt arrangements as to where to meet etc.

You know, life is so short. It is easy to take life or our loved ones for granted. Just yesterday afternoon, I realized how I have aged and how in a few years, I may be gone. I just hope that in my lifetime, I have touched some lives with mine just as I am sure you have touched many lives with yours. Let us reach out and touch Beng during this challenging time.

Beng messaged Angela to let both of us know that he had sent us an email which I am posting here.




THANK YOU MWS, MANY OF YOUR FOLLOWERS HAVE RESPONDED AND PLEASE THANK THEM ON MY BEHALF...I HAPPEN TO RESPOND TO MY PERSONAL BUDDIES EX UNDERMENTIONED MSG FOR I AM PROUD TO KNOW ALL OF YOU AND IT JUST GIVE ME MORE REASONS TO LIVE ON, TO FIGHT ON AND BACK ON LINE JUST LIKE ANGELA'S LINE DANCING!!!!

To all my buddies and close at hearts,

from the bottom of my heart, I 've enjoyed and treasured the happiness that I have received from all of you in one way or another...therefore in continuing to receive more, I have to live longer with all the blessings in good faith given to me ...less I stopped receiving or sanctioned?

from my own space in isolation, I can't help forgetting the good & not-so-bad moments... and you are the few chosen ones welcome to trespass my space at anytime under no obligation ...

from my own stubborness, I've learned the fear of death within my body, mind and soul especially when it is predictable by doctor based on medical data or expired opinion? whatever, it's always the patient's chance of survival rate and is real mental torture ! anyway, my fight is still ON

from my schooldays, the Saints will keep marching till Auld Lang Syne...



(to be continued ... cheers ! happy hour)

-written by Beng-

Those of you who still want to write to him can do so at:

bengship@yahoo.com

If you prefer to text him, his number is:

cell +6016 4623 926

Hang on,Beng. The battle is not over and we are praying for you. Don't give up!!! Keep praying and believing...

God bless Beng and all of you.

4 comments to Update About Beng

  1. says:

    UP41 Dear MWS, Just want to say I hormat you for your kindness. As I am no Christian, I could only say may the Force be with Beng.

    UP41

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear UP 41

    Thanks for your kind comments. Nolah, I am doing what is right and timely. Thanks for your sincere comment and connection. Let's continue to pray that Beng will have the strength to face the challenging situation.

    Take care and have a good week.

    Best wishes

  1. says:

    Anonymous Can we (3-4 of us) visit him this Sat ? What is the visitation hours in his ward ? We can reach Penang by about 11-12 pm and where can we meet ?

    Await your further instructions.
    Thanks.
    Warm Rgds,
    AHoo

  1. says:

    Unknown Hi ahoo

    Have responded via email...Thanks so much for the concern and prayers. Take care and will be in touch again!

    Blessings to you and yours always,
    mws

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.