BACK IN ACTION

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, May 14, 2011 0 comments
Blogger site has been down for more than 15 hours and posts for Thursday and Friday disappeared.

I am reposting the following posts just in case Blogger is not able to restore them. I am reproducing them from my RSS feeds.

Living Standards of the 21st Century
Posted: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:15:00 +0000
Our communication - Wireless

Our phones - Cordless

Our cooking - Fireless

Our food - Fatless

Our Sweets - Sugarless

Our labor - Effortless

Our relations - Fruitless

Our attitude - Careless

Our feelings - Heartless

Our politics - Shameless

Our education - Worthless

Our Mistakes - Countless

Our arguments - Baseless

Our youth - Jobless

Our Ladies - Topless

Our Boss - Brainless

Our Jobs - Thankless

Our Needs - Endless

Our situation - Hopeless

Our Income - Less & less

Our Hope - More and more???



The Clock
Posted: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:59:00 +0000
Thanks to CS who sent me the following post.

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS. CHECK THIS MIND BOGGLING INFORMATION. DON'T DELETE. SHARE IT WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.




You've never seen a clock like this one. A storehouse of information and statistics!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CLOCK.

Sorry for this late posting. My part-time cleaner, who has been coming once a week for the past nine years, quit via sms and I have been deeply disappointed by the manner in which the arrangement was terminated. A fortnight ago, she informed me that she would only come once a fortnight and today, she messaged me and said she would not be coming because of the rain and when I called back, she did not pick up. Neither did she respond to my sms message. Life goes on. Nothing lasts forever...



How Smart is Your Right Foot?
Posted: Thu, 12 May 2011 14:08:00 +0000
This is hysterical. Freddie sent me this post. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle. You should have seen my husband and me trying to coordinate :-)our hand and leg movements.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon..This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!



1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.
.
Your foot will change direction!

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it!

You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Send this post to your friends to frustrate them too. :-)

Have fun and enjoy the rest of the evening. As usual, I am busy watching YouTube videos on eschatology....

0 comments to BACK IN ACTION

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.