Interesting and Funny Quotations

Posted by Unknown On Friday, May 20, 2011 0 comments
All men are cremated equal (Ben Elton)

When people tell you how young you look, they are also telling you how old you are (Gary Grant)

I can still enjoy sex at 75. I live at 76, so it’s no distance (Bob Monkhouse)

Don’t let ageing get you down. It’s hard to get back up (John Wagner)

I’m pleading with my wife to have birthday again. I don’t want to grow old alone. (Rodney Dangerfield)

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday, but never remembers her age (Robert Frost)

Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough (Groucho Marx)

Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it. (Will Rogers)

Thanks to TO who sent me this post.

0 comments to Interesting and Funny Quotations

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.