Love Letter Of A Different Kind

Posted by Unknown On Monday, May 9, 2011 2 comments
Thanks to Angela who sent me the following letter which I am posting for laughs with no intention to insult anyone.

A lawyer working in UK wrote to his wife in India ...

Dear Sunita Darling,
I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.

Your loving husband,
JITA SINGH



His wife replied...

TINKU KE PAPPA ,

Thanks for the 100 kisses, Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...:

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.

2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.

3. Your landlord Balkar Singh comes every day to take 1 or 2 kisses instead of the monthly rent.

4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave him my other items, I hope you understand..

5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance...
Shall I plan the same for the next month?

Your Sweet Heart,
Kichi


NEVER MESS WITH WOMEN AND THEIR HOUSEHOLD EXPENSES!!!!

2 comments to Love Letter Of A Different Kind

  1. says:

    ahoo Wow, wow that is a serious one man ! It shows never to mess around with a wow-man.

    Treat them well and with utmost respect if we are expecting the same in returns. What we sow we shall reap.

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear ahoo

    Haha! Very true! Hope your wife does not see this haha...Please send her my warmest regards. Take care and may God bless you and your lovely family always!

    Cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.