The ABC of Kiasu-ism

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, June 2, 2011 2 comments
  • Always must win
  • Borrow but never return
  • Cheap is good
  • Don't trust anyone
  • Everything also must grab!
  • Free! Free! Free!
  • Grab first talk later
  • Help yourself to everything
  • I first, I want, I everything
  • Jump queue
  • Keep coming back for more
  • Look for discount
  • Must not lose face
  • Never mind what they think
  • Outdo everyone you know
  • Pay only when necessary
  • Quit while you are ahead
  • Rushing and pushing wins the race
  • Sample are always welcome
  • Take but don't give
  • Unless it's free forget it
  • Vow to be number one
  • Winner takes it ALL! ALL! ALL!
  • Yell if necessary to get what you want
  • Zebras are kiasu because they want to be both black and white at the same time

2 comments to The ABC of Kiasu-ism

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Aunty Paula,
    My contribution:
    B - Building Big, Bigger, Biggest
    G - Guinness Book of Records - the tome for all things kiasu
    har har har *evil laughs*

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Angelina


    Haha! I see you are back to your perky self :-. It is great to have you back again with such clever contributions!

    Nick and I have been busy on the heritage trail in Penang and going shutter crazy :-).

    Take care and let me know when you are in my neck of the woods again. Have a great weekend!

    Salam

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.