Do Men Have Better Friends?

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, July 7, 2011 2 comments
Friendship among Women:
A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men: 
A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends. Seven confirmed that he had slept over, and three said he was still there.



-Author Unknown-
*Thanks to Angela who sent me this joke which I am posting for laughs with no intention to offend anyone.
__________________________

Woman asks:
If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a sl*t. But when a man sleeps with 10 women, everyone calls him a real man. How come . . . ??

Confucius replies:

"It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock.
But when one key can open 10 different locks, we call it a MASTER KEY ...."

-Author Unknown-

*Thanks to Freddie who sent me this joke which I am posting for laughs with no intention to offend anyone.

2 comments to Do Men Have Better Friends?

  1. says:

    Cat-from-Sydney Aunty Paula,
    Just insert my photo. I'm the one with the evil laughs. har har har *evil laughs*

    Still belly dancing,
    Brad

  1. says:

    Unknown Dear Brad

    Haha!! I see you are having great fun...But belly dancing???

    Take care and have a wonderful day!

    Salam

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.