Funny Bumper Stickers part 2

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 2 comments
  • NEBRASKA: At least the cows are sane.
  • Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.
  • I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
  • Where there's a will..I want to be in it.
  • It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
  • Don't drink and drive... You might hit a bump and spill your drink.
  • Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
  • Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
  • Always remember you're unique... Just like everyone else.
  • HONK ... If You Want To See My Finger
  • Support Cannibalism - EAT ME!
  • God is my co-pilot, but the Devil is my bombardier.
  • I don't have a license to ki**. I have a learner's permit.
  • I wasn't born a bi**h. Men like you made me this way.
  • Keep honking while I reload.
  • Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
  • Who were the testers for Preparations A through G?
  • Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
  • 5 days a week my body is a temple. The other two, it's an amusement park.
  • EARTH FIRST! We'll strip-mine the other planets later.
  • If you drink, don't park. Accidents cause people.
  • If you can read this, I can hit my brakes and sue you.
  • Save the whales! Trade them for valuable prizes.
  • Whitewater is over when the First Lady sings.
  • Jack Kevorkian for White House physician.
  • My wife keeps complaining I never listen to her ...or something like that.
  • Sure you can trust the government! Just ask an Indian!
  • Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Never drink and derive.
  • If we are what we eat, I'm cheap, fast, and easy.
  • Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!

2 comments to Funny Bumper Stickers part 2

  1. says:

    cin2tan saja 4 FUN ....
    # mca BOSS tak berani pegi,
    kulinya terpaksa makan cilli padi;
    bodohkah atau otak tak bersendiri,
    kesian keluarga manyak sakit hati !! !!

    # 40 tahu langsung TAK peduli,
    baru mau sikalang KERANA akan undi,
    cilaka betul cilaka @#$%^&*,
    mca & batang nasi TAK dapat diundi-ed !!

  1. says:

    Unknown Wah cin2tan berani!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.