Oh yeah, Baby! I WILL Survive!

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 2 comments
If you are feeling down and out, sad and not ready to move on, fret no more. Stanley sent me this link that had me laughing so much. I sent it to my dear friend, Linda, to cheer her up as she recently lost her beloved canine darling Kookie who has been her loyal companion for NINE years and another friend who just dropped dead while jogging. I hope it makes you smile and laugh like it did for me.

CLICK HERE TO ENJOY THE CLIP! Have a nice day, everyone!








*Make sure you do not laugh too loudly if you are at the office. :-)

2 comments to Oh yeah, Baby! I WILL Survive!

  1. says:

    Starmandala Gobble gobble gobble... simply delicious, thanks!

  1. says:

    Stanley Goh Look carefully & you will see that the turkey is Diana Ross

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.