Absolutely Priceless!

Posted by Unknown On Sunday, June 3, 2012 2 comments
I confess I am in a spring-cleaning mode. From clearing cupboards, drawers and throwing out stuff which I do not need any more, I am now doing housekeeping of my emails :-). A few minutes earlier, I came across this delightful mail which Angela sent me on 8th August 2011 and would like to share this with you. Children are simply priceless!

Would you just look at the expression on the "other" little girl's face!

That is absolutely priceless!


THIS IS TOO SWEET FOR WORDS!!!

A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in handling children, hid his smile behind his hand. "That's a serious step," he said. "Have you thought it out completely?" "Yes," his young son answered. "We can spend one week in my room and the next in hers. It's right across the street, so I can run home if I get scared of the dark."

"How about transportation?" the father asked.

"I have my wagon, and we both have our tricycles," the little boy answered. The boy had an answer to every question the father raised.

Finally, in exasperation, his dad asked, "What about babies? When you're married, you're liable to have babies, you know."

"We've thought about that, too," the little boy replied.

"We're not going to have babies. Every time she lays an egg, I'm going to step on it!"

Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments to Absolutely Priceless!

  1. says:

    cin2tan This is slightly different :-

    Once i went to a Malay primary school in Jalan Tasik Ipoh.
    Bell rang for recess at about 10am & all the children ran to the canteen for food . As i had my coffee break I was watching a poor Malay boy, aged around 10, with 2 hands into the pockets, standing beside & looking at his friends enjoying their food !
    I walked to him & gave him a ringgit to makan BUT he stared at me then ran away ....my tears flowed out instantly as I recalled my miserable moneyless childhood days !!

    Sighs, for those who could pay hundreds of thousands for ONLY a WWW plate PLEASE drop some crumbs for the needy POOR !!

  1. says:

    Shadower Hi MWS

    Priceless pic, this, where did you get all this unique pictures?
    You know, you mentioned that you wrote up on Indonesian music as well. Well, my inaugural post was, funnily enough, about a subgenre called Indorock!.
    I called my very first post Malaya in the 60's, and I wrote about a group we would like to call our own, but was actually of Dutch/Indonesian origin. The group? Boy and His Rollin' Kids. Their most famous song? An instrumental called 'Midnight In Malaysia'. It was seared in my memory as I was part of 1 of the 6 couples having to dance to the song at the mandatory end of year primary school concert!I vaguely remembered having dressed in full Malay regal Baju Melayu splendour. LOL.
    The link can be found here:
    http://roadlesstraveledindeed.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/boy-his-rollin-kids-midnight-in-malaya.html

    Enjoy the nostalgic trip, I sure did!
    Shadower

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.