Beautiful Thoughts Just for You

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, July 10, 2012 1 comments
1 - There`s a good chance you don`t like us; but an ever better chance we don`t care.

2 - Love means loving someone even when you don`t feel like liking them that day.

3 - You know you really love someone when you don`t hate them for breaking your heart.

4 - Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess because the queen protects the king, just like in a game of chess.

5 - It's not where you go, or what you do, it's who you take along with you.

6 - It's funny how nicely you fit into the world that you ran away from.

7 - Even when the sun forgets to shine I'll be there to hold you through the night and even when we're miles and miles apart you're the only one that holds my heart.

8 - Remembering you is easy; I do it everyday, missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

9 - People say that the bad memories cause the most pain, but actually its the good ones that drive you insane.

10 - If anyone calls you obsessed, then they've never been in love.

11 - I'm gonna smile like nothings wrong; talk like everything is fine, act like its all a dream & pretend its not hurting me.

12 - Sometimes we just got to ride the waves, and let them take us wherever we're meant to.

13 - Anything you can through at her, she can throw right back.

14 - Jealousy is just a way of telling someone that you care too much to let them go.

15 - People will always talk about you, so you might as well give them something to talk about.

16 - Which hurts more? Knowing that you should hate him, or knowing that you don't?

17 - I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover. But I will fight for what I love.

18 - First, have faith in those around you; but most importantly, always have faith in yourself.

19 - We both know life is short. Too short to waste on single second with anyone who doesn't appreciate and value you.

20 - Promise me you won’t forget me, because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.

21 - Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only time we've got.

22 - It's funny how the earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to.

23 - Sometimes life's just hard, for no reason at all.

24 - The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself.

25 - Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are.


-Author Unknown-

1 comments to Beautiful Thoughts Just for You

  1. says:

    cin2tan Give then be given !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.