Going Mental Over???

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 0 comments
Recently, I discovered a fantastic website and have been so enthralled with it that I forgot to put up my early afternoon posts. In fact, this morning I was answering over 150 history questions in a bid to go to the third level.

The site is called mental_floss and the tagline is Where Knowledge Junkies Get Their Fix. The blog has a strong following of 82, 537!

If you are free and would love to discover new things, swing over to mental_floss and check out the range of fantastic articles there especially the ones the Daily Flossings!

Here are three fantastic posts worth reading...

1. 11 Authors Who Hated the Movie Versions of Their Books


2. 11 Songs Inspired by Literature

3. Lunch-time Quiz : The Big Album Cover Up

4. 10 Scandalous VP Stories Worth a Warm Bucket of Spit

Have fun...And now, it is time for me to continue with my Geography Challenge Trivia. :-)

Please share your results if you are doing any of the Trivia quizzes. Believe me - it is HIGHLY addictive!

Have a lovely evening.



0 comments to Going Mental Over???

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.