The Three Mice

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, August 2, 2012 0 comments
Three mice are sitting at a table in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are.


The first mouse turns to the second mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The second mouse replies, "Yeah, well, when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse.

The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this. I've got a date with the cat."

-Author Unknown-

Do these mice remind you of anyone?

0 comments to The Three Mice

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.