1. Twelve male sheep with beepers created a ram-page.
2. An ailing hamster revived after receiving mouse to mouse resuscitation.
3. A smelly ant was expelled from the colony because he was deodorant.
4. On the surface of things whales are always blowing it.
5. A zoo had a camel with no humps named 'Humphrey'.
6. A parrot that goes without breakfast is a polynomial.
7. Two attractive female birds were showing off in front of some males. Both had spent two hours at the hairdresser, but it was the curly bird that got the perm.
8. A cross between a puppy and a bunny is a rabid dog.
9. The bear went over the mountain to see what was bruin.
10. Pure-bred dogs are bona-fido.
11. Animals that tunnel in the soil have to have an escape root.
12. Herbivores come in browns and graze.
13. A horse is a very stable animal.
14. The duck said to the bartender, 'put it on my bill.'15. A cat that swallowed a ball of wool had mittens.
15. Insects that make honey are always on their best bee-hive-iour.
16. There were three horses on a ship including a sick bay.
17. The chicken went to the middle of the road. She was going to lay it on the line.
18. We found a dead crow in our front yard but have yet to hear the caws of death.
19. Rabbits breed by leaps and bounds.
20. After the horse ate all of his hay he had a baleful look about him.
21. One horse said to another: your pace is familiar but I don't remember the mane.
22. To purchase a cat, find a pet store with a fee line.
23. Hunting elephants is illegal as ivory well know.2
24. Its amazing how eagles catch their prey, they must be really talonted.
25. Two giraffes were in a race. They were neck and neck.