Never Manipulate

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, October 6, 2012 0 comments
Death came to a Man and said, “My friend today is your last day on the earth”

Man : But I am not ready..

Death : Well your name is the next in my list..

Man : Okay why don’t you take a seat and I will get you something to eat before we go..

Death thought for a moment and said : All Right..

The Man gave Death some food with sleeping pills in it. Death finished eating and fell into a deep sleep..

The Man took the list & removed his name from top of the list and wrote it into the bottom of the list.

When Death woke up, he said to the Man : Because you have been so very nice to me, I will start from the BOTTOM of the list..

Moral of the story : Never Manipulate.

0 comments to Never Manipulate

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.