Daddy...It Hurts

Posted by Unknown On Friday, December 28, 2012 0 comments
Thanks to Angela who sent me this poem based on a true story. It is a very sad and moving tale...pass it on to stop child abuse.

My name is Chris,
 I am three,
 My eyes are swollen....
 I cannot see.

I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have m ade ,
My daddy so mad?

I wish I were better,
I wish I weren ' t ugly,
Then maybe my Mommy,
Would still want to hug me.

I can ' t do a wrong,
I can ' t speak at all,
Or else I ' m locked up,
All day long.



When I ' m awake,
I ' m all alone,
The house is dark,
My folks aren ' t home.

When my Mom does come home,
I ' ll try and be nice,
So maybe I ' ll just get,
One whipping tonight.


I just heard a car,
My daddy is back,
From Charlie ' s bar

I hear him curse,
My name is called ,
I press myself,
Against the wall.

I try to hide,
From his evil eyes,
I ' m so afraid now,
I ' m starting to cry.

He finds me weeping,
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault,
He suffers at work.

He slaps and hits me,
And yells at me more,
I finally get free,
And run to the door.

He ' s already locked it,
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me,
Against the hard wall.

I fall to the floor,
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues,
With more bad words spoken.

'I ' m sorry! ' , I scream,
But it ' s now much to late,
His face has been twisted,
Into a unimaginable shape.

The hurt and the pain,
Again and again,
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!

And he finally stops,
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor.

My name is Chris ,
I am three,
Tonight my daddy,
Murdered me.

And you can help,
Sickens me to the soul,
If you read this,
And don ' t pass it on.

I pray for your forgiveness,
You would have to be,
One heartless person,
Not to be affected,
By this Poem.

And because you ARE affected,
Do something about it!
So all I ask you to do,
Is pass this on!


IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE!
Post this as ' Daddy ... It hurts '

THE NEXT SENTENCE STOPS GOOD INFORMATION
Please send this to everyone you know
Please care about child abuse.

At least 5 children each day from around the world die from child abuse!!!!


0 comments to Daddy...It Hurts

Related Posts with Thumbnails
.